Saturday, September 09, 2006

Haunted House

So on the note from last time, me living in a haunted house, I had an interesting experience the other night. I was up at 4 a.m. like I do, watching a movie and about to go to bed when suddenly lights are being turned on in the other end of the house. Now to recap, my whole family was away at the time and there was nobody else who had any business being in my house a 4 a.m.

So overcoming my initial feeling of fear and helplessness (i.e. remembering I'm not that small or weak) I go over and check it out. Granted the light were on and it was pretty obvious I was there so I didn't think it was a burglar, but you never know.

Anyway, it turned out to be our cleaning lady, who is very nice, she thought we were all away. I'm not sure whether she had decided to start her day super early or had had trouble sleeping and decided to get some work done, but it was random. On the bright side, I actually wasn't asleep when she came this time so my room got cleaned, both because she vacuumed and because I ran up to pick up my things when I realized she wasn't a burglar because I don't like people seeing how messy I am.

No comments: