Sunday, May 06, 2007

Map


So here is a map of countries I have been to.

I think most people put these up on their blogs over a year ago, and in keeping with my tradition of being on the cutting edge I am putting it up now.

Admittedly it is pretty lopsided as I haven't been anywhere in Africa or Latin America. You could probably make an argument that I only like white countries or something except that still wouldn't explain why I've never been to say...Canada.

While in Europe I am still hoping to pick up Poland and Belarus before I leave.

Next year I would like to see some more of the Americas. For those who have been reading my blog from the very start it will probably come as no surprise that I really want to go to Suriname, also Canada. Also, for spring break I would really like to make it to Morocco and Algeria, any takers?

[note: I don't know why the map is all messed up on my blog and not other people's, but I don't know how to fix it so I am leaving it. The only country missing it Taiwan]





No comments: