So I have been posting so much lately is has been amazing (also a warning, blogspot is stuck in German mode again so there is no spell check so spelling should be 'interesting,' and by that I mean 'creative,' and by that I mean crap).
I have, however, had many things I have wanted to blog about. Here is a short list:
1. Cambridge - how I really liked it, but probably still wouldn't study there.
2. England - my relationship with five years on.
3. Governor's Island - the development plans of this huge piece of New York real estate and how most of them are pretty crappy if not just very weird. One I really liked.
4. There was a big storm here - how everyone complained about it and I wasn't really phased as it was the only big storm the whole year and trees falling down due to storms I recall happening fairly often where I have lived in the states.
5. German exam - how there was a giant kids event opposite where we were taking the test and how their screams of joy while I was stuck in a dark room writing a business letter for a coffee company made me die a little inside.
6. Plane tickets to Ukraine - my having of them! I am going t Kiev in under two weeks.
7. A forward looking update of 'those who left us this year' - present hopefuls include Mugabe, Castro, and Kim Jong-Il (well come one he doesn't look that healthy does he?).
Some of these may still happen, though if you actually want one you should let me know.
NewEurasia isn’t dead, just a little… undead…
10 months ago