Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash Wednesday

So Ash Wednesday creeped up on me again. Usually I see people walking around and think 'wow people are really dirty today, think something about suffering in industrial bowler-wearing and smog belching London, and then realize it is Ash Wednesday and feel a mild desire to be ostentatiously catholic too. Well now I am in a catholic country, but guess what? They rub the crosses off after church. They consider it too ostentatious. It is, but it is fun! In New York it made me feel like I was living in a bad horror movie the whole day!

Also I found this picture, comments attached to it said how cute it was:

I think I would gladly welcome them to the Zommunist party.

Edit: I also completely missed Presidents' day. Also, my mom doesn't approve of my Ash Wednesday horror movie comparison.

No comments: