Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Keep on Truckin

Running around a lot again today. I wasn't able to sleep much last night and then I had class at 8:30, which saw to it that I was pretty exhausted (I really have doubts about whether or not I will even be able to hold a job, seriously, I can't wake up and when they expect me not only to be awake but to look half-way decent I am screwed). After that I had to finish a Russian essay about the role of Russian in the former Soviet Union (i.e. yes it is widely used, but it is only an official language in a few countries), anyway it was way too short to say anything really important, but at least I got to wrestle with the Russian language a bit. That wrestling, however, made me miss the Russian class before the essay workshop which is all the more awkward because the classes are taught by the same woman. It isn't a big deal, but I always feel so guilty both thinking I have let down the professor and being annoyed myself an hour of Russian. Clearly these are issues we all deal with. Just two more classes left today! We are taking a trip to amnesty international for my human rights class and then I have yet another Russian class. Then I get to write a French composition and try and learn some terms for business Russian tomorrow so the teacher doesn't look at me like I am an idiot. Good times. But I am going on vacation! It will be the first time since Christmas when I will have a break and not be working. I am very happy. More info on where I am off to later today.

No comments: