Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Logic

So if you (and by this I am assuming people read my blog) ever wondered why I have loads more entries at the end of the month than at the beginning it is because I have a deal with myself to write 20 posts a month...and I procrastinate (yes I know there is the one month with 19, but the next one had 21 to make up for it). I am not sure why I decided on twenty, maybe because that is a post for about 2/3 of the days of a month or because I wanted to make sure I had at least two-hundred posts by the end of the year, but I did. The problem is I get busy and then I have two (or less weeks) to post twenty times. That is usually when a lot of the Nichtlustig cartoons start popping up. I don't feel guilty if I don't post more, but I just feel if you have a blog at all you might as well post regularly. Also for me it is a way to keep in touch with friends back home. I don't mean that in so much of my blog being a central summary of my undertakings (there is some of that), but in that I share my observations, what I find funny, what I find insane, in away much like I would would be talking to my friends. And of course my friends get to comment. Sometimes I think my blog should be funnier, or have more a central theme like 'crazy German words!' but the stuff I post is pretty much what I am thinking about, which isn't always funny and fortunately isn't always 'Hey guys! There is this great German word' either. Its a mix and that makes it me.

3 comments:

ruth said...

this is totally a filler post isn't it. i'm so on to you ian whateveryourmiddlenameis bateson

ruth said...

why does it keep thinking i have an account? i don't. at least not that i know of. did you set one up and not tell me?

Barbarossa said...

Yes I did. It is a blog providing info and shipping for your very own mail order Russian husband. It is called "So you want a man like Putin?" It plays the song of the same name 24/7. It isn't very succesful.