Friday, September 29, 2006

Grrrrrrrrrrr

I am super stressed. The lsat is tomorrow and I have two language placement test today. I hate language placement test. I have taken loads of them I always do terribly, then I get put in the wrong level and then have to be like 'Seriously though I'm not an idiot. No really. Yeah, yeah, I can't spell in English either." It is very humbling. French went like the today. We had an oral too, which I don't mind, except all the person was like "tell me about yourself." I think most people would find that awkward in English as you are like"I'm a person...I have teeth?" The woman didn't ask any questions either, she just stared at me with her clipboard. I think I am hating French again. Basically what I am saying is that I would fail an English placement exam.

THE IMPORTANT THING, as mentioned above I am super stressed about the lsat and I would greatly appreciate any encouraging/discouraging words anyone would like to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Breaks out the pom-poms*

WHO'S GONNA MAKE THE LSAT HIS BITCH?

IAN IS! IAN IS!

GIVE ME AN 'I'!
GIVE ME AN 'A'!
GIVE ME A 'N'!

WHAT DOES THAT SPELL!!

*crickets chirp!*

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IAN!!!